- Hamilton Water Jets
- Twin Volvo 435HP diesels
- 10.5m length 3.5m beam 0.7m draft
- Features a working platform at the stern that makes it easier to recover survivors from the water
- Survivor capacity: 20 + 1 stretcher
- Max speed 40 knots
- Fastest lifeboat in the RNLI’s fleet and on service at only two lifeboat stations – Tower and Chiswick, on the River Thames
- Has been designed to meet the demands of the Thames with its fast-running tide, powerful debris and heavy traffic
- The equipment includes radar, GPS chart plotter, marine radio, police radio, blue lights, siren, night-vision equipment, first aid, oxygen, entonox, defibrillator
- The fast response craft was developed with waterjets that give it excellent manoeuvrability in the rapidly moving river flow
Copyright © 2015 Harald Joergens.
Harald constructed the panorama with over 800 photographs painstakingly stitched together with sophisticated software. He has used the same technique on many other projects that can be viewed on his website.